We specialize in Mobile Apps designed for local businesses. Whether you run a popular restaurant, sell products in a store, or deliver a service, business owners know that having an app is one of the most effective ways to reach customers on the go. Mobile marketing is the way of the future.
You’ll be able to offer coupons, push message alerts and updates, use QR coupons and build loyalty programs right inside your app!
Mobile App Features for Businesses
Content Management System
Our web based content management system makes it easy to manage your app, including updating your app and sending push notifications. It doesn’t matter if you have only basic computer skills, this powerful system is simple to use.
Our application tools make it easy for you to keep your existing branding and colors. Keep your app consistent with your logo, website and other marketing materials.
Keep track of your app downloads. See daily, weekly, monthly and yearly download statistics from inside the Web portal.
Mobile App Features for Users
Mobile marketing is still a relatively new method and the Mobile App is in its infancy. By being one of the first businesses to incorporate this new technology you will gain more credibility for your business. You can then use your app to make your customers more loyal by offering them special coupons, discounts, and promotions just for using your app.
Integration with Social Media
Social Media is still a powerful marketing tool for any business. This includes Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Let’s integrate your social media presence into your app.
Easier To Use
Using the built-in email, GPS directions and one touch calling functions makes it easier for your clients and customers to stay connected. Everything is just a touch away!
GPS Coupons and QR Coupons
Integrate your QR code coupons into your app and use GPS coupons for your loyalty programs. Have Customers “check-in” at your location to unlock special discounts and promotions.
Other User App Features:
- Event updates
- Easy product item and menu uploads
- Integration with your existing website
- Multiple locations
- Send unlimited push notifications directly to customers
Standard Mobile App Features
App Performance Analytics
Every App we build has many tracking features built in. You’ll be able to see how people are interacting with your app. You can easily see your download analytics, content updates and additions, track your loyalty and much more!
Most Popular Features
Some of the most popular features within our Apps include GPS Directions, One Touch Calling, Tell-A-Friend, Push Notifications and GPS Coupons.
- GPS Directions - Allows you to give your customers turn-by-turn GPS directions to your business from anywhere in the world.
- One Touch Calling - Customers and clients can call you directly from within your app without having to remember your phone number.
- Tell-A-Friend - Lets your customers and clients share your business over email, Facebook, SMS (text messaging), and Twitter. Make it easy for your business to go viral.
- Push Notifications - Messages sent to your customers within the app. These are opened 97% of the time within 48 hours! This is great for restaurants wanting to get more business on their slowest days.
- GPS Coupons - Allows you to offer your customers coupons after “checking in” at your business. This is great for coffee shops when you want to offer a buy 10 get 1 free deal.
Email Marketing Campaign Integration
Easily import contacts you have gathered from your app into your favorite web based email marketing campaign services; including AWeber, MailChimp, Constant Contact, iContact, Get Response, My Emma, and Campaign Monitor.
It’s easy to integrate your existing marketing efforts online. Here are some of the features you can incorporate into your new app.
- Open Table Dining Reservations - Integrate a restaurant reservation system into your app for on the go restaurant reservations.
- Podcast Integration - Include a podcast by integrating to allow your users to listen on the go from their favorite mobile device.
- SoundCloud - Integrate any audio file online to allow for users to listen on the go from their favorite mobile device.
- YouTube - Easily display hundreds of videos from your YouTube channel inside your app.
- AdMob - Easily integrate mobile ads into your app using many of the best mobile ad providers available.
- Wufoo - Easily create an appointment, order, feedback or contact form using Wufoo and much much more.
- Flickr - Display images of your business in an image gallery format directly from your Flickr account.
- Picasa - Display images of your business in an image gallery format directly from your Picasa account.
- Blog - Include a blog by integrating your RSS feed to allow your users to quickly and easily read your blog posts.
- Social Media - Connect with your customers and clients through their favorite social media sites by integrating your pages. Social media websites that can be integrated into your app include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace. Let your customers quickly tell all of their friends about use.
Shopping Cart Integration
Looking to create a mobile store? It’s easy to add and sell items through your app via Google Check Out or PayPal.
If you currently have an eCommerce system in place for selling items online, then you can automatically integrate these items into a mobile shopping cart feature. ECommerce systems that are compatible include Shopify, Magento, Volusion, and Big Commerce Center.
There are many additional features available to incorporate into your app. Here is a list of some of the remaining customization options:
- QR Coupons - create QR enabled coupons for your customers to redeem at your business by scanning a specified QR code
- Notepad - allow users to record notes and email them to anyone
- Voice Recorder - allow users to record voice notes and them them to anyone
- Points Of Interest - showcase a map to show places you specify
- Event Listings - keep customers informed of your business events
- Multiple Ways to Contact - help your customers reach you by phone, website, email and directions to your business
- Email Photo - allow your customers to email you photos
- Native Image Gallery - an image gallery optimized for Android and iPhone
- Fan Wall - make it easy for your customers to leave feedback
- Business Information - integrate any information you’d like, such as a food menu or services
- Flexible Counter - let your customers count items and email you the results
- Mailing List Feature - gather names and email addresses directly inside your app
- Tip Calculator - make it easy for customers to calculate tip for a dinner party
- Mortgage Calculate - preset the interest rate and let your clients calculate mortgage payments
When business is slow, I PUSH out an offer with a decent ‘hook’ and customers show up, just like you said they would.
I’m already seeing results with the app you built me. …best move I’ve made since taking over the business.